Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Time.

It's been ten months since Rachelle decided to take her own life. There are still a lot of questions, lack of answers, and emotion that choose to make their own entrance every now and again... but I thought it was time to create space to share the memories and love.

Rachelle was one of my greatest friends. The one who made sure I knew just how much she loved me, and who knew just how much I loved her. She was the one who was not at all shy to yell across a room (or a quad, or a semi-quiet building) to make sure you knew she saw you. She made you feel special like that.

Rachelle knew how to tug at my heart strings. She knew I was a sucker for good food, music, and dance. And, you know it, she made it a point to do some (or all!) of those things with me when we hung out. Great food, strumming some guitar, and awkward dance moves always made for a party with Rachelle.

I loved her then, I love her now, and I miss her more than I can ever put into words. Thanks for sharing her memory with me through this blog.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment